On this page we’ve summarized our way of life: our principles, and what we believe in, which makes us different from other B&Bs and maybe more like you. We want you to know exactly what we think because we believe that it’ll make booking a lot easier and all the better, once you’re here with friends and family.
We at “Piccola Sicilia” B&B believe :
- Opening our home is a rich moment of personal growth. A sharing of spaces and ideas that will allow us to respect your needs and make you feel at home, while visiting Palermo
- In serving various local specialties for breakfast everyday so you can start the day off by tasting Sicily. We buy products which are rooted to the territory. From honey from Palermo to home-made pastries from Monreale, to a selection of cakes which hold stories of place and memories. Doing so, we try to glorify traditions and introduce you to life outside the city.
- An incredible holiday is made memorable through smiles, reading, chatting, exchanging or sharing a moment over breakfast. Because sometimes all it takes is a few words or a suggestion regarding your plan for the day, to create a connection that goes well beyond simply booking a place to stay.
- That Palermo holds a lot more surprises if seen through your eyes. Sometimes, living here, you walk down the same road without realizing that all you have to do is look up to see a beautifully detailed balcony or bifora. That’s when you come into play: you involve us in your adventure and discovery, sharing that small detail that you noticed.
- All animals, big or small, are welcome here. Cesare loves animals: he has some pet fish that he takes care of with love and devotion, but we took the decision to not have any other pets, as some people may be allergic to them. Our decision is based on our respect for those people less fortunate.
- The environment deserves to be respected as it’s the only truly valuable gift we can give to future generations: we use soap dispensers and we kindly ask you to separate paper and plastic rubbish using the provided bins.